- Pray for Jean Ann F. who is still dealing with complications from a dog bite she suffered in early June.
- Pray for Pat F.’s great-granddaughter born in Texas. She had to have surgery to find and correct serious problems and faces more surgery as she gets stronger.
- Mickey E. has completed his chemotherapy treatments and is well enough that he and Bernie have traveled to Latvia to see family there. Pray that Mickey’s good health will continue and for travel safety.
- Everett H. is now home and completing his physical therapy there. He expressed his thankfulness for all the cards, well wishes, and prayers on his behalf. Pray for his continued progress as he heals from some serious burns.
- Please pray for Henry and Linda’s brother-in-law, Jim, as he begins treatment for leukemia and has had recent heart troubles.
Please contact us if you have any prayer requests.