- Please be much in prayer for Everett H. He suffered burns over 40% of his body after an accident outside his home on Father’s Day. He’s in the burn center at KU and is expected to be there for 30-40 days. He had his first skin graft surgery on Sunday, June 28.
- Please pray for Henry and Linda’s brother-in-law, Jim, as he begins treatment for leukemia.
- Joyce, our beloved nursery worker, became a grandmother on Thursday, May 28, when her daughter, Niesha, gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. The babies came a little early and both weighed just 2 lbs. 11 oz. A month later, they now weigh almost 4 pounds. Pray the babies will remain healthy, grow and thrive, and that they’ll be able to go home soon.
- Mickey and Bernie request prayer for their nephew, Brian.
He is a type 1 diabetic and has kidney disease and considering dialysis. They have put him on the kidney and pancreas donor list.
- Bernie reports that Mickey is doing well. He has chemotherapy two weeks on and one week off and tolerating it well. He’s getting around with a walker. They thank you for your prayers and the cards they’ve received.
Please contact us if you have any prayer requests.