- Henry N. will be having aortic valve replacement surgery on Monday morning, August 3, at North Kansas City Hospital. Pray for him, Jan, and his doctors during his surgery and recuperation.
- Pray for Jean Ann F. as she recovers from a dog bite she received to her leg and subsequent surgery. She’s having a lot of pain and it’s slow in healing.
- Mickey E. has completed his chemotherapy treatments and is well enough that he and Bernie have traveled to Latvia to see family there. Pray that Mickey’s good health will continue and for travel safety.
- Everett H. is now home and completing his physical therapy there. He expressed his thankfulness for all the cards, well wishes, and prayers on his behalf. Pray for his continued progress as he heals from some serious burns.
- Please pray for Henry and Linda’s brother-in-law, Jim, as he begins treatment for leukemia.
- Joyce, our beloved nursery worker, became a grandmother on Thursday, May 28, when her daughter, Niesha, gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. The babies came a little early and both weighed just 2 lbs. 11 oz. A month later, they now weigh almost 4 pounds. Pray the babies will remain healthy, grow and thrive, and that they’ll be able to go home soon.
Please contact us if you have any prayer requests.